Here is an archive of interesting projects I have done. Most of the projects are open source on my GitHub.
- Entity Search, checkout the paper published in and
- Twitter Recommendation, check the paper published in
- Hyperlink, provides a platform to search all your content on different online services.
- PiCooler, control the air conditioner with Raspberry Pi, see [/articles/control-air-conditioner-with-raspberry-pi/ this article].
- GMailCleaner, a Flask app to batch delete newsletter emails from GMail, hosted on Heroku.
- utils, a collection of utilities hosted on Google App Engine, including stuff like maven2sbt script.
- SORM2, my fork of the SORM ORM framework, with various enhancement and customizations. see [this article](/articles/sorm2/).
- docopt.scala, my fork of
- elasticstore, a NodeJS package providing a high-level MongoDB-like API for ElasticSearch.
- Organized OAuth Proxy, a Go app providing a Web API for authenticating OAuth services, support 22 service providers currently.
- ngRoundProgressBar, an Angular directive to provide round progress bars.
- ngDragDrop, an Angular directive to provide drag and drop support.
- ngPullToRefresh, an Angular pull to refresh directive.
- ngTruncate, an AngularJS truncate filter.
Drupal modules (mostly for Drupal 6 and 7):
- Drupal Markdown, provides Markdown support for Drupal site.
- Drupal Theme, my personal Drupal theme based on zen.
- Drupal Challenge, a Drupal module to host online challenge, used in the Information Security and Countermeasures Contest in 2010 and 2011.
- MediaWiki Calendar, add a calendar page.
- MediaWiki Theme, a custom theme based on samwilson/mediawiki_twentyten.
- MediaWiki PrivateContent, mark some content as private that authenticated users can see.